I am no longer "obese"

I've lost 31 pounds so far and I just ran my current weight through the bmi calculator. I'm happy to report that I am "over weight," not "obese." Whoop whoop!

Replies

• Mirandas5bgirls
    Mirandas5bgirls Posts: 41 Member
    Love it... I too, can not wait to join your overweight category!!! Great Job!
  • Thats awesome ,great job by you!!! I remember when that happened for me, its a great feeling, now I;m looking forward to crossing into the normal weight range!!! got about 27 pounds to go :-)
  • FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Congratulations, what a fantastic achievement. I am planning to cross from morbidly obese to severely obese in about 6 weeks....
  • daisiesinmay
    daisiesinmay Posts: 17 Member
    Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • houlenberg
    houlenberg Posts: 107 Member
    Good for you! I was SO happy to get out of the "obese" category, too. I'm still overweight, but I'll hit "normal" eventually. :)
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Woo-hoo! Way to go!!!
  • PQ4321
    PQ4321 Posts: 48 Member
    Fabulous!
  • pselders1
    pselders1 Posts: 18 Member
    I want my Wii lady on the Wii Fitness to shrink me back down. when I got it for my grandkid's several years ago I guess I was a few pounds lighter. I decided to get it back out after 1463 day's and yes the bi*c# remembered my last weigh in. When I got on the fit board she proceeded to tell me how much I gained and puffed my avitar up. I am gonna show her, just watch.
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    I've got about 10lbs to go before I hit that, and I can't wait! Congratulations!
  • Redheadedsunshine
    Redheadedsunshine Posts: 102 Member
    congrats! Never thought you'd be so happy to be "overweight" right? :-) I am eagerly awaiting that day for myself!
  • saraj78
    saraj78 Posts: 31 Member
    What a great milestone!! Congrats!
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Congrats! I'm not a real emotional type person, but I was so, so excited when I crossed that "line" too. It is hard to describe the feeling except that I knew I really was on my way to being healthy again. :flowerforyou:
  • jetaylor63
    jetaylor63 Posts: 80 Member
    I've been watching this too and aiming for that goal of being "overweight" - just 3 more lbs to go. Can't wait for the big day!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    WOO HOO!!!!!! congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • BridgetBarger
    BridgetBarger Posts: 35 Member
    Me to, I have went for obese to overweight. My BMI is about 6.5 point lower than it used to be. :)
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Awesome!!! I have 11 lbs to lose to get there.
  • kganc001
    kganc001 Posts: 317
    I just moved from 'overweight' to 'normal'!! :) It's definitely possible!! Good luck!! :)
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Wonderful.....Congratulations.
  • NorthwestPA
    NorthwestPA Posts: 63 Member
    Congratulations....I am less then 7 lbs from reaching that mark also. Again congratulations!
  • SolanumSunrise
    SolanumSunrise Posts: 244 Member
    That's awesome! Thanks for sharing your success and happiness!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!