ONDERLAND!!

Options
Ok so after last Friday's two pound gain and some personal issues I felt kind of defeated and really toyed with the idea of keeping up with the routine I had and loved. This past week was iffy at best with more than a couple of days of fast food for supper and skipped work out days and somehow just today when I weighed I was at 198!! That's seven pounds down from last friday. Can you understand how happy that makes me...of course you can because some of you have been there or will soon be.

All I can say is this is a great feeling and my love for this has just been sparked again!!!!

Replies

• FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Yeah.. Now DON"T GO BACK!!! :)
  • ReapingMyHarvest
    ReapingMyHarvest Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I don't know who you are but GOODNESS I'm happy for ya! Congrats with ONDERLAND! I'm still struggling here in TWOville, just 5 lbs away from the border so I am sharing your victory today, person! AND! I can imagine you seeing that number after fast food and skipping workouts which is actually exactly where I've been the last 2-3 days. CONGRATULATIONS!

oh yeah..bump.
  • GrEyedRose
    GrEyedRose Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    The 200's called and they don't want you back. On the bright side Onederland is THRILLED to have ya!!!
    Great job!!!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!!!!!
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!! I imagine you are THRILLED!! You should be - keep it up and don't look back!
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Awesome, congratulations! Keep it up. n__n
  • hatsuharu01
    hatsuharu01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)

And to the above poster who said they are just five pounds away I know the feeling and I know that it feels like at that point the pounds just slowly come off maybe delaying the victory of onderland but just keep it up. You'll get there next weigh in. I'm positive :)
  • BrenWOW
    Options
    Congratulations! I cannot wait to be in Onederland again!!!!! Good for you and vow never to see Twotown ever again!
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hoorah! Congratulations on hitting such a fab weight milestone!
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Well done you - that's great. Just proves that when we are at our lowest patience with our weight loss journey - we can still achieve great results that give us that extra motivation to keep going.
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    "YES!!" You go!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    great job, enjoy your "woosh"
  • GypsyNrs4Evr
    GypsyNrs4Evr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congrats.....totally in your shoes this weekend........been freaking stuck at 201ish for like 3 weeks. UGH!!!
  • hatsuharu01
    hatsuharu01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind words :) It really motivates me. This is my favorite message board topic because I just love how encouraging people are to one another.
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!!! Welcome to Onederland! Keep up the great work! :)
  • phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO! Do a happy dance and keep on going!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!