Isagenix...your thoughts? results?

Options
I have recently started taking Isagenix. I love the nutritional value of the shakes. I drink two a day that replace two of my 6, 200-300 calorie meals. I have lost 7 lbs in a little over two weeks, but I also work out 2-3 hours a day. Before Isagenix, I still would eat clean, and work out my usual 2-3 hours and I would platue every other week, and maybe loose one lb a week. I am curious to know any ones thoughts and opinions on Isagenix and your own experiences. Good or bad.

Thanks!

Replies

• Snikkee
    Snikkee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    bumping my own
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I tried an Isagenix shake once and took one sip and spit it out. Absolutely disgusting especially for the money spent. I think eating at a calorie deficit and working out will work just fine.
  • Snikkee
    Snikkee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I don't think the shakes taste bad at all. I like them, a lot actually.
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Well if you like them then continue drinking them. I used to work out at a ftiness club where all the women raved about them. BUT as soon as they stopped drinking them the put weight right back on so some of the women just continued drinking shakes all the time and looked so unhealthy. How awful to always have to drink your food when you can eat real food and exercise and not to mention be healthier.