Anybody taking a "free" day this weekend?

Options
I am .. Tomorrow ill log but won't be strict ... I find that once per week helps me stay balance! Anyone else?

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I am in the middle of a 'free' week, so I probably need to buckle down, haha.
  • becky6m
    becky6m Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Tonight, I had pizza mmmm lol
  • paperhawk
    paperhawk Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    No.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Free day? I think they paid me today.
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    every sunday.
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I hit my weekly goal, so Tonight is my free night!... then back to it.
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I guess today was it. had butter cookies and chips...
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I'd love to! Chinese sounds so good right now. But unfortunately I'm snowed in
  • tacosandbeerthatswhyimhere
    Options
    I am in the middle of a 'free' week, so I probably need to buckle down, haha.

Me too!
  • paradisochick
    Options
    I wasn't planning too ... but I think it'll end up being a free for all this weekend. I'm still new at this so the self-discipline when it comes to eating isn't stellar. :(

That being said, I've been good all week!!! :D
  • glynda66
    glynda66 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I AM! =)
  • baldielove13
    baldielove13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'd love to! Chinese sounds so good right now. But unfortunately I'm snowed in

I'm snowed in too, and its only going to get worse.
  • janisdianis
    janisdianis Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Tonight I had a couple crunchy tacos from taco bell and some pringles.... this was it for me LOL Back to the grind tomorrow :)
  • Tecia1970
    Tecia1970 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm taking a free day Monday. We are off Tuesday for Mardi Gras and I'm taking Monday off so I can have a 4 day weekend, the kids are out of school all next week for Mardi Gras. Monday the kids want to go a local Mexican restaurant for lunch. I'm going to try to eat as healthy as one can in a Mexican restaurant but I know I'll go over for the day. Spending time with my two teenage boys is totally worth it though. I'm just happy that they want to spend time with me even if they are getting a free meal out of it lol.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Well tomorrow is my rest day, but I'll eat as I usually do, only will try to stay at my original calorie goal, UNLESS I decide to build some snow sculptures with my hubs-to-be. That will definitely burn some calories and it will be fun to do art with snow!
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    I travel on the weekends a lot due to work and finding good choices can be a little tough. I agree, having a day of not being so strict on my eating has helped my stay focused and balanced all so.
  • lbpslah
    lbpslah Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to do the Body for Life program which lets you have a free day once a week!!
  • tifftheneutron
    Options
    My free day was yesterday. I had been craving a Reuben all week, so that was my lunch. I ate cookies with the kids... When I entered it all in, I was shocked at how many calories I ate. I was ok with it though because I needed that. Stepped on the scale this morning, figuring the weight gain would motivate me (even if it was bloat from sodium), and I has lost two pounds! I guess my body needed the reminder I am not out to starve it.
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    No. I could easily undo an entire week with a single free day. :embarassed:
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    It's Chinese New Year weekend here. It's going to be a "free" weekend, rather than just a day. But I'll definitely try and keep it at least at maintenance cals ;) Wish me luck! XD