The last few Lbs...

Is anyone here having a hard time losing the last 10 lbs? I NEED MOTIVATION!!!

Replies

• I hear you...
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Yup - my last 8-10 are impossible. I finally gave up caring what the scale says and started heavy lifting and trimming my middle (well, that;s the plan anyway) so I will feel smaller even if I weigh more!
  • Yup - my last 8-10 are impossible. I finally gave up caring what the scale says and started heavy lifting and trimming my middle (well, that;s the plan anyway) so I will feel smaller even if I weigh more!

What habe you been doing to trim your middle please msg me
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    I can't wait to get to the last 10 lbs but I can imagine it's going to not be so easy. I think it's our bodies last ditch effort to hold onto the control it has had. Maybe separation anxiety! LOL

Great job on what you have lost already! : )
  • abfit4life
    abfit4life Posts: 220 Member
    I was stuck for quite a while. However, every since I committed to a lifting program 3 times per week with a trainer and running every other day and continue to work hard at cleaning up my eating by focusing on a farm to table diet, those last few pounds have been coming off. I'm literally 1 pound from my initial goal. Thinking of whittling away another 5 pounds after that....we'll see.