2013 Resolutionists, who's still here and how are you doing?

Options
I started officially on January 2nd, pretty much the definition of a "resolutionist" I suppose...but the great thing is, I'm still around and can't see myself quitting...ever!! I've worked my butt off (okay, I still have a lot of butt but I'm working it off) to ERADICATE 14 pounds and I'm NOT getting them back, not EVER! I'm really enjoying working out and playing with food. And I'm not eating Special K bars or low fat junk (closest thing is my favorite Special K Cinnamon Pecan cereal) and I feel so good. If I skip getting up early before work to exercise, I feel bad about it later and more tired than if I had done it. I think I even look forward to working out, I would never have imagined saying that 2 months ago. My husband even had trouble keeping up with me on our 3.5 mile walk yesterday.

While my weight "eradication" is good (not losing it because I'm not going to look for it again!), I'm even happier that I can see it. I can suck in my stomach a little now, my jeans are getting lose and my legs are getting less jiggly! I just can't imagine going back to being a sloth on the couch. My teens even seem to appreciate my new energy level and going to the Y with me (even though they would never say it), esp. my daughter who enjoys laughing at my attempt at Zumba. And my husband is definitely more interested (if you know what I mean) :blushing:

And the regular gym rats are not givng me as dirty a looks since I've stuck it out this long. I definitely have noticed less people around than I did a month ago (however I work at my Y part-time so I'm not supposed to be happy about that!)

So, how are you all doing and feeling?! Are you struggling or feeling great? Do you feel like you are making a lifestyle change or still just dieting?