Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 Day Shred-Am I missing something?

tech_sarah
tech_sarah Posts: 91
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I guess I'm a bit confused about the shred dvd. From everything I hear about it, I really thought it would kick my *ss. So there are three levels-and you're supposed to do the twenty minute or so workout on a level until you feel like you've worked to the next level?
When I got the dvd it said running time 60 minutes, I def wasn't expecting twenty minute workouts. I did levels one and two today for my workout...
Has anyone else been dissappointed with the shred?

Replies

• I absolutely LOVE it!! I go to the gym for a workout then come home to do that and it has made me lose 4 pounds in 1 week And get much more toned!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,317 Member
    It might depend on your fitness level. If you're used to doing more intense workouts, this might not be the thing for you, especially since one session is so short.

I'm doing her 30 Day Slim Down right now, which is a combo of 30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones, and Banish Fat. I'm on day 14 right now. It's pretty intense, but I'm also adding in more cardio (other dvds and running). I haven't seen too many results yet, but I hope to by the end.
This discussion has been closed.