Kids Say The Cutest Things

Options
Just thought I'd share a laugh, and see if anyone else would like to share as well.

My two year old never ceases to make me laugh.

She went potty, and I told her I'd be right back.
I hear "mommy, mommy come here"
Me "what, what's wrong"
Her: " come look at my big poopy"

lmao

Or

I told her we were out of milk and she runs screaming into the other room " I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY MILK"

Replies

• Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Lol! So cute!

I hear a lot of funny stuff because I work with kids of all ages.

But the one I heard today while at a video store...

Sister: Let's get the One Direction dvd!!!
    Brother: My god NO!

Seriously wanted to high five that boy.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    my kids say funny stuff all the time, but it's early in the morning and can't remember anything off the top of my head....

one thing my youngest did that was funny though, was she managed to get a lump of pink playdoh in her nappy, and when I took it off it looked like she'd done a pink poo :laugh:
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    my kids say funny stuff all the time, but it's early in the morning and can't remember anything off the top of my head....

one thing my youngest did that was funny though, was she managed to get a lump of pink playdoh in her nappy, and when I took it off it looked like she'd done a pink poo :laugh:
    That's hilarious.
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • AmandaBiggs09
    AmandaBiggs09 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My husband and his little sister went through this "yo face" phase. One would tell the other to do or not do something and the other one would respond with "how bout... YO FACE." My daughter kind of picked it up. She was 3 at the time and my husband said "Miyah eat your food" and she responded "How bout you eat....YO NUTS" I have no idea where she got nuts from but it was hilarious.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    my kid's most recent: "What are you waiting for Kwistmas?" No answer from adults. "Or Easter bunnies?" with this expression:grumble: just like a crotchety old man but a little tiny kid.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Gotta love little kids!
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    My funny from today..hmmm, let's think.

Ok, I had a job interview this morning, for a maid service. My 8 year old in all his wisdom this morning. "Mom! You're going to be a HIT at this new job" Me "Oh really? Why do you say that?" Him "Because Mom, you LOVE cleaning!! You clean ALL DAY!!! I don't even have to pick up my stuff cuz you love cleaning so much."

I just sent him to the bus dumbfounded, I thought I picked up after them because they were lazy, not because it's my all time favorite thing to do.
  • nataliefamily3
    Options
    My 2 year old was eating dried pineapple and said look mama I eat spongebob house. Lol
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Last week my daughter, poor thing, had the stomach flu and my neighbor came over with some immodium for children. Well, my daughter walks out of the bathroom, looks at both of us and says, " I wouldn't go in there if I were you". We busted up laughing!!!
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    i'm a preschool teacher so i hear the funniest and cutest things every day, it makes my job worthwhile! the latest cute thing was-

keira: chancelor is my boyfriend
    chancelor: no i am not
    keira: yes you are, you gave me your chicken nuggets
    chancelor: so?

haha!
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    No they don't.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    My first son was probably 4 years old when we were at dinner, just finishing up. We got up to leave and my son walks over to a large tabel of wonderful silver hair, grandmother types sitting for a Sunday bruch, probably after church, and he say to one lady (very loudly) "BOYS HAVE PENIS"S AND GIRLS HAVE A VAGINA."

You can imagine how shocked my wife and I were, but the older lady just deadpanned back, without missing a beat, and said, "Thank you honey, I had almost forgot that."

:)
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Like the time my son (then 4 or 5) said, "Mommy, come quick! I need to show you my pee-pee! It's not a pee-pee anymore, it's a surprise!!"

:laugh:
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Have to share the most recent one at work...

I'm asking a 4 year old boy what's on the picture (picture of a monkey hanging off tree branch with tail and holding banana in hand).

Boy: He's holding on the branch with his bum.

Trying to suppress laughter was a challenge.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    "Look mommy!! I can make my pee pee disappear!!" While he proceeds to push it in, like a button. Geeeeez.
  • AmandaBiggs09
    AmandaBiggs09 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    A couple weeks back I put my boys( 2 and 3) to bed and 5 mins later the 2 year old was screaming crying. I went in their room and he was standing over his brother saying "What happened to Deucey?". Deuce looked like he had literally passed out to sleep. I told him his brother was just sleeping but he wouldn't believe me until I woke him up.

Last night the 3 year old woke up and came in my bed (I hate it but I can't get him to stop). When the 2 year old woke up he was standing in the hall crying saying "Where's Deucey?" I brought him to my bed to show him where he was and he laid next to his brother and held his hand.