Blisters!?!?!!?!!

Options
I have been working out 5-6 days a week for the past month and I have so many blisters on my feet that it's getting painful to even walk. Anyone else experience this? How can I get rid of them and keep them away!?

Replies

• NachoEverydayChick
    Options
    If you're wearing cotton socks, switch to synthetic or athletic wool, and get a stick of body glide and apply it where you get blisters to prevent it from happening. In the meantime, get some moleskin and let those babies heal.
  • Lexi507
    Lexi507 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    BandAid also has some bandages that are designed for blisters or areas that get them. The ones I had were a good size so that they covered the blister, but I didn't have a whole lot of extra bandage to deal with.
  • Starrynightgrl45
    Starrynightgrl45 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Should I pop them or leave them alone and just cover them?
  • 1Fizzle
    1Fizzle Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    OP, make sure your shoes fit properly. Blisters form mainly by friction or rubbing. I put some powder in my shoes which helped when I had blisters, then eventually getting some properly fitted shoes eliminated the problem. Good luck.
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    change your shoes...
  • chris_sy
    chris_sy Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    If you can't or don't want to change your shoes, wear two pair of socks or apply a tape bandage directly on the spots where you get the blisters.
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I use Moa green balm on my blisters, they tend to disappear within 24-48 hours. That won't help with preventing them but it does get rid of them quickly and painlessly. There's probably more generic versions of it somewhere as well.