Splurge

Options
Does anyone have a day where they eat what they want but stay below 2000 calories?? I decided to allow myself one day a week to do this..like today..anyone think this is a bad idea??

Replies

• dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I do like once a week. I try to not over do it but a good home made dinner is good once in a while.
  • Martinezmama5
    Options
    @ first I thought it was bad, but my friend said to splurge once a week, usually on a weekend, but only one day. I can't remember what else she told me, but I will let u know....Yeah so I usually splurge on the weekend
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I do this one day every two weeks, it really helps me stay on track the rest of the time.
  • apetermann
    Options
    Nothing at all wrong with that...and I agree with just about everyone else here, it may help you stay on track during the week! It's important that you do what makes you happy, and only you can be the judge of what helps you succeed and what doesn't. I know that I allow myself a treat daily (I'm a junk food junkie, and I just can't stay away from it) that's within my calorie alotment. I find that if I don't get that satisfaction, I'm way more prone to binge on bad stuff later! So don't feel bad about splurging, because this is life after all, and we can't deny ourselves that good stuff :)