Bath time

Options
Hard in the heels of my linen trouser victory another victory. For the first time in many years I got into the bath and did not touch the sides. No thighs being squished, no flooding. So happy

Replies

• lelly1981
    lelly1981 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    lol know that feeling. i've recently been able to sit in the bath pull the plug out and all the water drains away without getting stuck behind me. my butt was lika a damn before i'd stand up and a tidal wave would come from behinde me. made me feel so bad. but gone are those days and they'r not coming back xxxx:heart: xxxx
  • luvred51
    luvred51 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thats wonderful news! Happy,
    Happy Congratulations! :smile:
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! Now when you kick your butt with a workout you can relieve your achy muscles with a nice warm soak! Well done.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Hilarious, and I know exactly what you're talking about. I can second another poster's response in which they said their rear used to act as a dam in the tub after they pulled the plug.

Hurray to fitting things properly! Even if those things are bathtubs :smile:.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!