For the first time...

Options
My husband told me he was proud of me!!! I have tried countless times before to lose weight. Get down 20-30 pounds and then something happens and I slowly revert back to my unhealthy ways. THIS time there's no going back. I admit my bad days, pick myself back up and take the next day one step at a time. Everyday is another day to prove to myself that I CAN do this!

And it means a lot to me that my husband (who is also very overweight) is noticing how dedicated I am to this and is proud of me for all that I have accomplished and for what he knows I want to accomplish. He's been very supportive through it all...but never actually said those words to me about this journey before! AMAZING feeling...has me floating on cloud nine today!

Replies

• cmicks85
    Options
    That's awesome to hear! It's great that you have a solid support system at home as well as MFP, and sometimes it's just the little comments like that that you may not have been expecting to hear that can keep motivating you :)

All the best, and keep going! You're doing great :)
  • tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Hopefully your dedication, determination and hardwork will inspire him to lose to weight too!!

Tell him it's tough at first but then it gets easier and anyone can do it! You'll both be much happier!'

Unless of course you like the 'chubbier man' in which case, go cook him a pizza!!