Hi My name is Carol.............

Options
Hello my name is Carol, and I'm from Mobile, AL. I really am tired of this extra weight that I've gained, and learned about this website from my daughter's friend's mom. Having to remember everything you ate is a challenge, but sacrifices must be met to lose weight.

Replies

• mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    welcomefq.gif
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    Hi Carol and welcome. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. I started in February and so far I am loving the results! Make sure to build a network of friends so you can bounce off of them when you are having a tough day or week. That's what we are all here for! Feel free to add me as a friend as I am always looking for new friends :smile:

Good luck on this new journey!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I love this place. My daughter and I both started at the beginning of the year and we're both super close to our weight loss goals already. You just have to log on several times a day to keep up with your food diary and water consumption. Eat what it tells you to but make sure you're getting proper nutrition. I wish it had a place to keep up with fruits and vegetables as well as carbs and protein but I just look at what I eat and make sure I eat a balanced diet. Some advice, enter your food and exercise for the day in the morning. That way you're held accountible to eat the food you entered in your food diary and to do the exercise you said you'd do. This works best for me. That way I make sure to balance my calories throughout the day instead of having a bunch left over before bed. Be honest in your logging and you should have great success.