Tall lady friends wanted! Need to loose 20lbs.

Options
Hi there! I'm 5'9 and currently 170lbs, l want to loose about 20lbs. I'd love to have some friends to follow for encouragement and to keep me accountable with my diet and exercise. So if we share similar stats, I'd love to follow you!

Replies

• redjch
    redjch Posts: 18
    Options
    Me too! 5'10" and 185 lbs. Want to lose 20 lbs or maybe a little more. You and I can both do this! Just stay accountable and keep your goal in sight. Before long, we will weigh what we want to weigh!
  • hagofnaedre
    hagofnaedre Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Cool! I just added you :)
  • ROSE_arc
    Options
    You can add me. I am 5'10'' and 180lbs. I would like to get to 150lbs.
  • 14coopera
    14coopera Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    5'8.5".. That's tall, right? :)
  • fitness4me33860
    fitness4me33860 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    ooo....me, me, me! I'm 5'10! I have lost like 17lbs so far but I need to lose alot more!
  • hagofnaedre
    hagofnaedre Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    5'8.5".. That's tall, right? :)

I'd say that's up there ;)
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'8.5 and I really want to get down to 140lb. That's the weight I was in my photo, and I soo want to look like that again. So I need to lose 14lb. Add me if you want.
  • Milliemocha
    Milliemocha Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi I've just joined. I'm 5'7'' and 168lb. Want to lose 20lb to be back to how I want to be.... Add me if you like :-)
  • staceyhotmama
    staceyhotmama Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 11.5 and around 190. Working on losing 15-20 lbs. You can add me if you like. :smile:
  • 14coopera
    14coopera Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'8.5 and I really want to get down to 140lb. That's the weight I was in my photo, and I soo want to look like that again. So I need to lose 14lb. Add me if you want.

^^thats my goal as well!
  • fitness4me33860
    fitness4me33860 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I think I have added all up to this post! =)
  • SugarBritchesSarah
    Options
    5’10, 188lbs and a size 16 pant. I lost weight before and put some back on after starting school 2 years ago. I have an open diary, but I count WW points so the calories don’t always match up. I admit that I do enjoy real world food and it’s not always the best looking diary!
  • SugarBritchesSarah
    Options
    5’10, 188lbs and a size 16 pant. I lost weight before and put some back on after starting school 2 years ago. I have an open diary, but I count WW points so the calories don’t always match up. I admit that I do enjoy real world food and it’s not always the best looking diary!
  • reasnableblonde
    reasnableblonde Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 5'9 and currently 170lbs, l want to loose about 20lbs. I'd love to have some friends to follow for encouragement and to keep me accountable with my diet and exercise. So if we share similar stats, I'd love to follow you!

This was my exact starting point (although I secretly think I was over 170 but was in denial and had no easy access to a scale for a short time). It's been a long road of ups and downs, but being on MFP and weight training have kept my weight as steady as its been in years and my fitness levels are the best they've ever been. I'm at 155 now, trying to get down around 145 if my body will allow it. Add me if you like - I've been there!
  • runningwild00
    Options
    I need tall lady friends!!! 6ft, 170lbs...looking to lose 5 more lbs.
  • Izzwoz
    Izzwoz Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    5'10 and 163 lbs, 41 down, and just under ten pounds to go to reach my goal weight ... :-)
  • ChocFiend
    ChocFiend Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    im 5ft 9ins, around 176lbs right now with just over 20lb to go
  • Xannthippe
    Xannthippe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    6'0" currently at 206. Looking to get to 170. Good luck!
  • siobhsies
    siobhsies Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 5' 9" and about 170 (just got batteries for my scales today so I will know for sure in the morning). I didn't want to add any of my FB friends on this as I did not want to be that open about it but would love the support of other MFP members in a similar situation. Hope you don't mind if I add some of you. I'm only new to this but I got over my first weekend sticking to my calories as best as possible!

I love my fitness but I love my food so much. I love eating healthy and creating tasty meals with given calories.

My downfall is when I go bad I completely lose the plot and eat excessively. I need to be able to work some treats into my calories and I like the idea of working out to earn calories for rewards.

Anyway feel free to add me too :)
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options

If your weight is "LOOSE" tighten it. If you want to lose weight ..... Well a calorie deficit is the best way to do that.