Any one from West Virginia

Options
I am just curious if there is anyone on here that is doing a life style change from West Virginia..I have many friends that I have meet on MFP but not one from WV... ( and I must add this:wink: " Look out Final 4 cause here we come')..

Lisa

Replies

• melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    I must start by saying I am not from West Virginia....but when I read the title of the post my heart started racing and I was evil "eyeing" the computer. You see, I am a HUGE KY Wildcat fan. And after last nights game just seeing the initials WV really hurt! With that said, I guess I'll be rooting for WV to win it all. KY had a GREAT season and it took a really special team to beat us. So as much as this hurts, GO WV!!! Good luck finding others out there from your state, and good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    LMAO...OK just keep rubbing it in.........No, I'm not from WV and yes I did lose $5.00 on my bracket as WV kicked Kentucky's butt!! lolol.... NO serious, that is so awesome I now know someone in WV and can feel good about their win!! ;)
  • pearlyfatcat
    pearlyfatcat Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am just curious if there is anyone on here that is doing a life style change from West Virginia..I have many friends that I have meet on MFP but not one from WV... ( and I must add this:wink: " Look out Final 4 cause here we come')..

Lisa

Hey Lisa!

I am from WV. Sorry to say I don't follow basketball, but my husband did wake me up when he got in from work at 5am to tell me WV is in the final 4. lol

Greta
  • SammyLynn010
    SammyLynn010 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I am from WV and I am SUPER STOKED about that game last night!! I am pretty sure I burned some serious calories screaming and jumping up and down!! Such a good game... Sorry KY ... but ----> LET'S GO...MOUNTAINEERS!! =D
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    LMAO...OK just keep rubbing it in.........No, I'm not from WV and yes I did lose $5.00 on my bracket as WV kicked Kentucky's butt!! lolol.... NO serious, that is so awesome I now know someone in WV and can feel good about their win!! ;)
    Bec, You just keep me laughing all the time...I never know what you are going to say...I did not put this up just because they won..I was just curious if there is someone else on here from WV cause I can never find anyone...but I must say that you are one of my GREAT friends on here that I have meet...
  • kismetplayer
    Options
    I am originally from WV but live across the river in Ohio now. Have cousins that live in Paden City and Sistersville. We have a cabin in Tyler County. Nice to meet you!!
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    Bec, You just keep me laughing all the time...I never know what you are going to say...I did not put this up just because they won..I was just curious if there is someone else on here from WV cause I can never find anyone...but I must say that you are one of my GREAT friends on here that I have meet...

HA HA HA I know.... I know....you should be rubbing it in anyway!! Yeah, all you WV MFP'rs...she's a great friend to have on here...full of motivation and support!! I'd highly recommend!!
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options

HA HA HA I know.... I know....you should be rubbing it in anyway!! Yeah, all you WV MFP'rs...she's a great friend to have on here...full of motivation and support!! I'd highly recommend!!
    Thanks Becky,,but you are a wonderful person!!
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I live in West Virginia ,southern part.Am a california gal who married a hillbilly~been here 24 years now and love it.
    *waves to all*