Something is working!

Options
Hello my friends. Our group at work started a weight management weigh-in beginning in December 2012 and our group has lost over 50lbs so far! However, I wasn't able to contribute to that number very much and was very discouraged. I started off with a low calorie diet and exercise...lost a few pounds the first week, but the second week I gained those few pounds back. So the third and 4th week I switched over to a low carb diet with no results. So depressing. So the fifth week I made a bold decision...I INCREASED my calorie intake, dropped the weight training and stuck with just cardio exercises and record everything in MYFITNESSPAL. I also have a "Cinderella Diary" where I record all my foods and thoughts. I have been doing this for about two weeks and something is working! I have dropped 5 pounds so far and feel great :flowerforyou: I am a middle age lady with years of yo yo-ing under my belt, so I hope my decision keeps on working!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!