Anyone with 60lbs to lose; let's get fit together!

Options
2»

Replies

• Marti69
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello, I am a 43 yr old and I now that I am in my 40's I find it hard to lose weight...I also have Fibromyalgia, which at times makes it hard to do anything..since being diagnosed with Fibro I have gained over 30 pounds, and I really want it gone...I'm recent graduate with an assoc.degree in Medical Science so I do understand the health benefits to staying fit..I recently started to go walking bout 30 min a day & my sis introduced me to Keen Walking sticks and boy do they work..so I look forward to helping and hoping to encourage others in my situation....:heart:
  • vlisus
    Options
    Hello I'm Vivian a single 47 y/o mother and looking to lose 60 more pounds
  • blmiller22
    blmiller22 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    52 to lose! 20 years old ADD ME :)
  • runningfataway
    Options
    I set my ticker to 40 so I can see a smaller number than a bigger one which overwhelms me. I have about 60 total to lose, but let's just say 40 ;)
  • bonniek1965
    Options
    Hi, I am looking to lose about 65 lbs, please add me. Would love to help support others and need support in return. We can do this.
  • mummy_steph
    Options
    I have plenty to loose.. Don't know exactly but I wana loose at least 15 more kg by sept for my holiday! Thts my goal for now.. Don't have a goal weight in total cos its so far away I will worry its not do-able! Bt I would say at least 5stone! (32kg) xxx
  • Happy to add anyone looking for support and motivation. I've been at this for years and still working hard. I'm tired of going up and down. I'm ready to keep it down!
  • smallthigh
    smallthigh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 50lbs. to lose, and could really use a buddy to give and receive encouragement.
  • Gordev32
    Options
    i have a long way to go yet, but i keep going up and down, cant seem to stay down. maybe with help and support i can do better. add me if you like! I could use the motivation!! good luck everyone!!
  • theskinnybecky
    theskinnybecky Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    About 60-ish for myself too- would love some company!
  • flyawaybirdie23
    flyawaybirdie23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have 50 pounds left to go to my goal weight. I have lost a little over 20 and would love some friends and motivation to keep me going!
  • dakotawitch
    dakotawitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I've got about 65 to my ultimate goal weight, so feel free to add me. (Anyone else here should also feel free.)
  • MelissaOnPurpose
    MelissaOnPurpose Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm so glad you put this message board together...I actually have about 90+ lbs to lose but would love the added support. I have a four year old son. To be honest, I spend most of my time on FB...Do any of you? If so, let's connect. www.facebook.com/melissadembowskefrost But if not, I'd be happy to connect over here as well. Thanks everybody! :)
  • snadsykins
    snadsykins Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hellooooo everybody!

My name is Sandi and I'm 28 years old. I don't have a set number to get down to, but I really want to lose a few dress sizes for my wedding, on Halloween 2014. My fiance and I joined MFP on Jan 25th, and I'm down about 10lbs already...

I'm totally up for some motivation and support, so feel free to add me!
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to make new friends! I've got about 25 to go for my first real mini-goal, and then another 20-25 til my ultimate goal. But right now I'd just be happy to lose something! I've been having a rough few weeks and am trying to restrategize!

Oh, and I'm 39 and the mom of two year old twin boys!