How often do you work out?

Options
2»

Replies

• SandraJN
    SandraJN Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I use the treadmill 6 days/wk. for about 40 minutes. I have worked my way up over the past month from about 5 minutes, so I am doing OK.
  • mdearmond
    mdearmond Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I try at least 45-1 hour of cardio everyday and maybe a fitness class or two. plus walking to and from class and spending most of the day on my feet at work
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    30 minutes 6 days a week at least. 3 days cardio (C25K), 3 days of weight lifting. On days I don't work I take the dogs to the dog park and do a 3 mile walk on top of whatever I am doing that day.
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    70 minute 3 days a week lifting (with 15 minute cardio warmup and stretching included).

This is according to the New Rules for Lifting for Women and I am only at the end of my first week. I used to run 4 days a week avering 60-90 minutes but at 10 miles I feel like my arms belong to an ape and my back might break in half so I decided I needed to strength train for 6 months before I resume my HM training.
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    wow, I work out considerably less than you all.

my minimum is an hour and a half, 2 times a week (about 1 hour cardio, 30 min lifting)
    but my goal is 3 times a week.