A small success that gives me hope!

I've been struggling for about 3 weeks to get any weight off. I've tracked calories I've gone to the gym and I hadn't lost a pound. Today I got on the scale and I was down 2 lbs. I know its not much, but it reassures me that I'm on the right track!

Replies

• GypsyNrs4Evr
    GypsyNrs4Evr Posts: 49 Member
    Great job!! Keep it up!
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    hey great job!!! if you have been lifting, it could have been muscle gain! because that happened to me. I was eating right and going to the gym 5-6 times a week,doing cardio and lifting. for 3 weeks I was doing that and didn't lose a thing! I actually gained 5pounds! but this week I am down 1.4 pounds from my start weight of 197! so don't get discouraged! you are doing great!!
  • I haven't been lifting but I have been walking up lots of stairs and turning up the resistance on the elliptical. Maybe that's it, although I haven't seen it translate into any change in my measurements. Today I started JM Ripped in 30 so hopefully that will help me fit in this dress I have hanging on the door of my closet. (It's Kate Spade, and I got for 1/4 its MSRP) It is my short term goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!