Newbie - Again lol

Options
Hi guys! I'm back on MFP after a long and fattening break. I've uploaded pics of myself at various weights, including the one I want to get back to, and me at my highest weight for inspiration, I've started a blog with my story, and now I'm seeking out some "MFP buddies" to keep motivated. There's some incredible success stories on here, and I want to be one too!! I've done really great so far this time... It's been about a month, and I've lost 9.5 pounds so far, so I'm encouraged and pleased with the results. The only thing is that I've let myself get soooo far from my ideal weight, that I still have over 80 pounds to go still, so I can't afford to fall off the calorie counting wagon again. Anyhoo, just wanted to throw myself back in the newbie pool! It's great to be back!!

Replies

• durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I'll keep you honest if you do the same for me ;)
  • costil83
    costil83 Posts: 25
    Options
    Sounds great! Nice to meet you!
  • durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Pleasure :) this site really is a nice place. No snark only support
  • Laine
    Laine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    me too, me too!!! We can help motivate each other!!
  • kimmyonherway
    kimmyonherway Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome abaord ... Again. Best of luck on your journey! Keep up the positive attitude!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome abaord ... Again. Best of luck on your journey! Keep up the positive attitude!

I second what Kimmy said! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • CHERYL1UT
    Options
    Welcome back!! Glad to meet you.
  • PecanTan
    PecanTan Posts: 47
    Options
    You are already ahead of the game you fell down but you picked yourself up and started again. I'm fairly new also and I need your support as well as you need mine. Keep your head up and remember I'm here if you need someone to talk to or if you need some up lifting words that will get you through your day. We all sometimes fall short but we must keep reaching for our goal. Good Luck and hang in there it will all be worth it.....
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Welcome back! Wow, almost 10lbs in a month, that's amazing! You can do this. You have so much support here! I wish you LOTS of success on your weight loss journey!!!
  • costil83
    Options
    WOW!!! That's SOOO much support in just a few hours!! That's exactly why I LOVE this site! Such great people out there to help each other! I will help each and every one of you in any way I can, and I cannot express how awesome your support is!! Amazing!
  • costil83
    Options
    WOW!!! That's SOOO much support in just a few hours!! That's exactly why I LOVE this site! Such great people out there to help each other! I will help each and every one of you in any way I can, and I cannot express how awesome your support is!! Amazing!
  • costil83
    Options
  • costil83
    Options
    Sorry for all the dupe posts, my enter button went haywire.