I feel absolutely disgusting.

Options
2»

Replies

• nhlgeezer
    nhlgeezer Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look great just so you know. Keep up the good work it'll pay off!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I plugged your numbers in a body fat calculator and it says your body fat % is 33%. That's as high as mine was at my heaviest. It's not your "weight" that's necessarily the problem. It's that you have a low amount of muscle for the weight you are carrying.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'm not pretending I have bigger problems than anyone else, but I'm just unhappy with myself.

I apologize. I did not mean to make you feel like your feelings about your weight are insignificant because I weigh more than you. I should have added that because you haven't gotten as gigantic as me you don't have as far to go and maybe it's not as bad as you think. You have the chance to get your weight and health under control before you become obese. Your goals are no less important than mine.
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    You're always going to have wide hips, just fyi, it's your body type. For comparison, I'm 5'10, 45" hips.

Dont stress over things you can't change...unless you've got money to have them cut you open and shave your hip bones, ew.

Just keep at it, everything takes time, I know everyone always says that though.
  • stacezilla
    Options
    Haha, I know! The hips is the one thing I'm not really worried about. They have ALWAYS been that way. Even when I was 20lbs lighter. People make fun of me and say I have birthing hips lol.
  • stacezilla
    Options
    There is NO need to apologize. I completely understood what you meant. I was just trying to give my explanation for why I'm bothered by it. I'm naturally wordy and always feel the needs to clarify myself, lol. Even when clarifications aren't needed...
  • stacezilla
    Options
    Unsure if OP is fishing or genuine. Your hardly obese girl. One look in the mirror could tell you that....?

Sigh. I know I'm not obese. I wasn't trying to say I was overly fat or anything -.-
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    There is NO need to apologize. I completely understood what you meant. I was just trying to give my explanation for why I'm bothered by it. I'm naturally wordy and always feel the needs to clarify myself, lol. Even when clarifications aren't needed...

I understand. :wink:
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    No sighing required me thinks....you could of taken my comment as a compliment....see the positive not the negative, oh and i second the lift heavy things comment. Wide hips....I have always been pear shaped, and I have found they do get smaller the longer you work at it, weight lifting has deffo helped reduce mine by at least 4-5 inches. Give it a try!! x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I'd kill to be at 148 and I think you look great! X