Person above you,hot or not?

Options

Replies

• xonikkixo_07
    xonikkixo_07 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @Bronx_Montgom
    I just joined this morning, Ive always kept myself healthy and work out 5 times a week,on top of being a a mother to 2 beautiful kids and full time EMT at local hospital! im not on here here to boost my ego im confident in myself. I only got on this board because it was different from what others are saying that they ate for break, lunch, and dinner! I just downloaded the app to my phone as well heard it was a fun way to keep up with my meal plans.since i started my weightloss journey ive lost 39 lbs so next time keep ur 2cnts to urself!
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    ^^ duh... :flowerforyou:

ETA: based on the pics that I see.. I would like to quote Varsity Blues "10, a effin 10, still got..."
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    :wink:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    @Dzenis - It depends. Are you in a hot climate? Did you just workout? Did the AC break? Geez man I'm not a mind reader!! Just have some ice cold water to cool you down if you are.

Realized now this sounds weird as two people wrote as soon as I sent this. So in that case..................

xonikkixo - hmmm not sure. Just realized that you JUST became a member this month and the only thing you ever posted is on this thread and oh yeah the only friend you have is Dzenis. Dzenis......are you trying to inflate your own ego by creating a fake profile? C'mon Son! LOL

a fake profile?!
    What are you talking about sir?
    Jealous is a very bad thing :wink:
    So get to the gym instead of being on the internet :smile:

And please when you are on the internet so much then do your reseach.. take a look at my profile there is a link to my facebook, and other social sites, and my own site.. Why would I post all that if this was a fake profile?

LOL.. Get some confidence sir, and stop udge others in a bad way, just because your not happy with the way you look.

HAHAHA DUDE YOU SERIOUS! Learn to take a joke. I am def not jealous of you. Stop trying to inflate your ego. Next time you do your research and look at my profile. Not issues with confidence or lack of being at the gym. Relax. Take a chill pill and continue taking English classes. Also never said Your profile was fake.
  • weightloser122
    Options
    yes he looks handsome from what i can see
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Options
    @Bronx_Montgom
    I just joined this morning, Ive always kept myself healthy and work out 5 times a week,on top of being a a mother to 2 beautiful kids and full time EMT at local hospital! im not on here here to boost my ego im confident in myself. I only got on this board because it was different from what others are saying that they ate for break, lunch, and dinner! I just downloaded the app to my phone as well heard it was a fun way to keep up with my meal plans.since i started my weightloss journey ive lost 39 lbs so next time keep ur 2cnts to urself!

Hey relax. Learn to take a joke. Take a look at your profile. Its kinda suspicious when you JUST join a fitness site and the first thing you do is go on a thread that isn't fitness related. This site is full of people putting up fake profiles and yours just so happen to fit the bill. Simple as that. No need to get all bent out of shape.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Hotter than the other 2 jesters :laugh:
  • tnt008
    tnt008 Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Hotter then hot. your gorgeous
  • xonikkixo_07
    xonikkixo_07 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @Bronx_Montgom

Hey relax. Learn to take a joke. Take a look at your profile. Its kinda suspicious when you JUST join a fitness site and the first thing you do is go on a thread that isn't fitness related. This site is full of people putting up fake profiles and yours just so happen to fit the bill. Simple as that. No need to get all bent out of shape.

Im good dude, I just didnt appreciate u bashing me calling me fake before u even knew who i was. so i let u know whats up! I may be new to this right now but that will change. And i did go on other threads, just didnt post anything.
  • onegoal2
    Options
    HOT!
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    HOT!!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Options
    Hotter than the other 2 jesters :laugh:

The feeling is mutual!! :love: :love:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Options
    @Bronx_Montgom

Im good dude, I just didnt appreciate u bashing me calling me fake before u even knew who i was. so i let u know whats up! I may be new to this right now but that will change. And i did go on other threads, just didnt post anything.

Wasn't bashing you. I simply just stated that it seemed odd is all. Didn't mean to offend.
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    Despite being a Jets fan :) have to say nice smile
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    You're cute! i mean hot.

PS. i'm on the left. no hitting on the gf.
  • kittyd7015
    kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
    Options
    hot :-)
  • mikegl1
    mikegl1 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Duh! HOT!!
  • lstewart_3
    lstewart_3 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    not
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    @navydiver- Adorable but entirely too young for me to say "hot". I have kids your age.
  • richied26
    richied26 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    @kasslass2

very hot!