hot
  • Crossfitmandy
    Options
    hot
  • JeepBrah
    JeepBrah Posts: 150
    Options
    Very handsome

Olawd Please, you have a body that makes alessandra ambrosio look about as appetizing as Lady Gaga's used condoms. My dog seems to likes you too, he was licking the screen and completely ignoring the peanut butter I spread across my package upon seeing your profile pictures. Thank you for the encomiastic compliments by the way. You look very fit, I guess you have to be to have the endurance to swat off all of the insipid men on this site who think they deserve you, myself included
  • TaminaShock
    TaminaShock Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    hot
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    HOT
  • TaminaShock
    TaminaShock Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    hot
  • mommycline
    mommycline Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    hot
    :)
  • lstewart_3
    lstewart_3 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    hot
  • Heitor71
    Heitor71 Posts: 224
    Options
    don't know
  • delaney056
    Options
    Not
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    hot
  • lstewart_3
    Options
    not
  • zimfour
    zimfour Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    To Navy Diver.........You may have a way to go before your HOT!!! BUT, there is always help from your friends on MFP....... KEEP up the good work.....REMEMBER, if an old man like me can loose the wt THEN YOU CAN TOO!!!!!:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
  • lstewart_3
    Options
    To Navy Diver.........You may have a way to go before your HOT!!! BUT, there is always help from your friends on MFP....... KEEP up the good work.....REMEMBER, if an old man like me can loose the wt THEN YOU CAN TOO!!!!!:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Thank you!
  • ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    ^^ what zimfour said @navydiver!! you have a great smile :) and I love your motivation/dedication to be part of the Navy Divers! I have a really good friend who is in the Navy and wanted to be a diver but was rejected due to his eyesight...he's hoping to get lasik surgery and then be able to do it. I'm impressed by anyone who would be able to do that - I know I couldn't! anyway, woah sorry for the rambling in the thread. to stick with the rules: not...for now!
  • Mumbles83
    Mumbles83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    If your the one in red yes ! ,,, the other still yes
  • ifoundroadkill
    ifoundroadkill Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hot!
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    @ Mumbles oh yes