polar F-6 question

Options
I have had it for going on 2 years but noticed since I started up the first week it was fine but last few days I keep losing my hearrate while working out do I need to tightened the strap more? right now I have medium one thinking I need small

Replies

• sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    as I lost wt I had to tighten my strap. I dont have polar f6, so not sure if the strap is adjustable. Once I tightened mine it was back to normal. It has to get a good connection to be able read your hb.
    good luck!
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Yup, that is always the culprit when Polar flashes 00 for me. Also, make sure you wet the sensors on the strap, that's also a cause of it. I'm guessing that your strap can't be tightened any more?
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I tightened all way to the end so going to see tomorrow if it does the same thing and if it does I will order the small one
  • afyfe
    afyfe Posts: 93
    Options
    If that doesn't work, it may be time to replace your battery (if you haven't recently). Average life is a year.
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    Obviously, trying washing and tightening the strap first. But the batteries do wear out eventually. If you need service, you might want to check out chponline.com. They are the largest Polar service company in the US I believe.

Actually, here is their Polar service site directly: http://www.polarservicecenter.com/ (straightforward enough URL)