• bjdw1
    bjdw1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    1) A skinnier shape to look at

OR

2) A bit more "meat" for the feel

OR

3) ? List another option

I'll take option two with a powerful libido, thanks.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    why is the 30% looks better than 25%?

You're responding to the more extreme hip-waist ratio, I'd assume.
  • stevenyuzk
    stevenyuzk Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    wait so...for the ladies..

it's true that you cannot lose fat only in one area of your body. (e.g. if you want to lose belly fat or thighs fat, you have to have an overall lower BF%)

using that logic, since most of the boobs is made up of fat, the skinnier you get the smaller your boobs become?

???
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Men and woman have different ideas of what "curvy" means. Pick a shape:

425941_10151098081822602_86099806_n.jpg

I wish they would do this with clothes on. In reality, women get judged on while we have clothes on (in the public eye). Seriously with clothes I look like the 25% sometimes the 30%, but in reality if I lifted up my shirt ,my stomach shows different lol, it looks more like the 35%. (See my full body pictures on my profile, it looks one way with clothes but if my stomach was exposed, it wouldn't look that way)
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options

it's true that you cannot lose fat only in one area of your body. (e.g. if you want to lose belly fat or thighs fat, you have to have an overall lower BF%)

using that logic, since most of the boobs is made up of fat, the skinnier you get the smaller your boobs become?

???

Yep. The key is proportion. My boobs get smaller, but so does everything else. As long as they're 10-12" bigger than my waist and about the same as my hips, I'm happy.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Not this again. Ohhhhhhh.....I am perfectly proportioned and need not compare myself to others.
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Genetics also play a big factor...there are women out there blessed in the upper region who are very small; but, that's not really the norm. I think the 2nd row looks best.

Oops. I thought I'd better add a disclaimer...I was thinking about that as more of a goal for myself....wasn't thinking about women who are skinnier or even curvier or taller. This looks like an average body type in the actual pictures.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Not this again. Ohhhhhhh.....I am perfectly proportioned and need not compare myself to others.

We demand that you compare yourself!
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    25 or 30 % is good! just sayin... Im not a men !! bahaha:drinker:
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    No, my friends know what I look like.
  • Lucia120382
    Options
    One wants blonde
    The other one feisty red
    And the third one small
    The forth one crazy
    and so on and on....
    Its the same with us women, everybody wants/likes something else

I am all about fun, craziness, dangerous and mysterious in men. Something what keeps you on edge, EXCITEMENT.
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options

???

Yep sadly....the only place I lost fat so far >.>"
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Men, what do you prefer in a woman?

Intelligence, humour and a big heart.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I hate this question. What does matter? Are you going to change yourself to conform?

Figure out how to like yourself. Once you like you- they will like you too.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I hate this question. What does matter? Are you going to change yourself to conform?

Figure out how to like yourself. Once you like you- they will like you too.

Don't be ridiculous.
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

???

True......unless you're one of those lucky, toned, skinny yet curvy big busty girls who don't loose their boobs at all or much of them.................................... -____-
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Most of the time: my junk.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    3269_1147446450612_1361094911_38950.jpg
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    3) Sanity and intelligence.

Been with gorgeous women who are dumb and ones that are crazy. They don't rate at all in my book.

Then #1. I prefer the fit body builder / gymnast body.

The best women are a little crazy

I agree with this ^^^. A little curve is nice too...