New member here

Options
Hi,

I just joined today. I need to lose about 30kgs for my health, as just have been diagnosis with diabetes. I have been trying to lose weight for so many times, but never success because I also have PCOS and find it's difficult to lose weight, then I gave up because I never seen the results T_T. I just starting a new diet again, and really hope this time will be the time I can see good result because I will never give up this time.

I just found this forum, and will help me and encourage me to do what ever it take to lose weight.

Replies

• deluda
    deluda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to get motivation. Unfortunately the weight never comes off as fast as we want!
  • danny7995
    Options
    Hi just wanted to drop a line of encouragement your way. Weight loss is a difficult journey but the outcome is so rewarding. I joined MFP back in 2011 and I have been able to lose 175 lbs. I look forward to being able to help motivate you to good health. I look forward to hearing back from you. Feel free to add me as a friend or shoot me a message.
  • kvachon
    kvachon Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, its really hard to lose with pcos but can be done. Its just a slow process. Good luck!!