13»

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lg7zl1tkap1qex36wo1_500.jpg
  • seresha
    Options
    To the people who are being negative, nobody made you come here and comment. I was simply asking who was excited about the return of fall out boy. No, I don't like nickleback. When I was a kid, I just loved their music. That doesn't make me a hipster. I actually listen to more metal than anything. But I can listen to most music except for country. But back to the point. If you do not like them, simply state that. Don't sit on here and argue because its pointless. But, to end this convorsation, I hope you all have a nice day, sincerely, shawn.
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    uh oh. time to break out the high school tshirts! ;D
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    thread is started > joke is made about OP > someone misses joke and comments with *you're wrong* *you're mean* or *you're a bully* > person who made joke comes back and says 'dude it was a joke' > butthurt person comes back again explaining why saying you don't like something is wrong and misses the hypocracy of their own statement > thread is derailed

Yep, typical progression of a MFP thread.

Don't forget the 'hero' who comes and points out thread progression

If pointing out the obvious makes me a hero then I just heroed all over this thread.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    thread is started > joke is made about OP > someone misses joke and comments with *you're wrong* *you're mean* or *you're a bully* > person who made joke comes back and says 'dude it was a joke' > butthurt person comes back again explaining why saying you don't like something is wrong and misses the hypocracy of their own statement > thread is derailed

Yep, typical progression of a MFP thread.

Don't forget the 'hero' who comes and points out thread progression

If pointing out the obvious makes me a hero then I just heroed all over this thread.

Someone get a towel.
  • jdr0p_
    jdr0p_ Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hopefully they'll go back to their Take This To Your Grave sound. From Under the Cork Tree was a good album, but when Pete Wentz got a girlfriend/wife/kid the music went down hill.

I love old FOB.