That crunchy salty craving....

Options
So, lately I find myself craving something crunchy/salty at the end of the day when I have few calories left to spend.... I'm looking for ideas to satisfy the urge. What does it for you?

Replies

• Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    A Claussen Kosher Dill pickle!
  • yiffanarff
    yiffanarff Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Depending on what you mean by "a few" calories...cracked pepper and olive oil triscuits with cheddar cheese on top. Throw in microwave for 20 seconds and enjoy the cheesy, salty, goodness!
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Hanover Butter Snaps pretzels. 24 pretzels for 120 calories. The buttery flavor is great!
  • samanthaheber
    samanthaheber Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lightly salted rice cakes! They're 45 calories in themselves and are great with nearly any topping, hummus is a great one.
  • Sholmes82
    Options
    I eat vegetable chips with hummus or fire roasted chipotle tortilla chips with salsa
  • shell1725
    Options
    Special K crackers. Sour Cream and Onion, sea salt, cheddar........yummmm

Usually eat about 12-15 crackers for 55 calories total
  • emcmullen20
    emcmullen20 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    pretzels, pickles, baked lays, lightly salted popcorn, carrots with balsamic or italian fat free dressing,
  • DunnaStunna
    DunnaStunna Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Lightly salted rice cakes! They're 45 calories in themselves and are great with nearly any topping, hummus is a great one.

I've never thought about hummus on rice cakes. I'll definitely be trying this!
  • bpn80
    bpn80 Posts: 43
    Options
    Brussel sprouts with olive oil and salt...baked in the oven for about 20 minutes.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Bacon.

Srsly, it's amazing.