Anyone in (South) Central PA want a free elliptical??

Wolfena
Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
It's a ProForm 820 purchased in 2003 for 400$... It was working just fine up until about a month ago when the digital display part that also controls the resistance stopped working. I decided I didn't feel like dealing with getting it fixed because I wanted a new one- so that's what I did, I bought a new one! :smile:

Anyway, my daughter was going to take it- but decided she has nowhere to put it so it's just sitting here in my living room and I'm either going to list it in the local merchandiser or on Craig's list.... unless someone here wants it! If you know anything about fixing the display, or even if you can find someone to fix it for you it, I wouldn't think it'd be too expensive- Free is good if you're looking for one! Send me a PM if you're interested - if you're not too far away, I do have a pick up truck and might be able to get it to you- otherwise you'll have to come get it.

I'm in York Springs - if you look at a map that's just south of Harrisburg, just north of Gettysburg.... not too far from the MD border (Westminster / Taneytown) & Less than 2 hours from Baltimore.

Replies

This discussion has been closed.