Looking for fun friends that log daily

Options
I've been doing this for 7 weeks and absolutely love it. It really is the best I've done in any program that I've been following. I owe alot of my commitment to some fabulous MFP friends.

I'm looking to add a few more friends to my possy. If you are the cheer leading type who log daily and are serious about losing weight then we'd be great friends!

Replies

• JordinReign
    Options
    Thats encouraging....Thanks

I am scared to weigh myself...
  • Lisa_licious
    Options
    Your beautiful.... Don't let that scale intimate you! Focus on all the good stuff about yourself and appreciate it. You will soon love the changes too :)
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Good to know that this program is working for you. I also have found that it has been working.

Friend request sent.
  • michelleLynette
    michelleLynette Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    If your looking for a cheerleader and friend you can add me! I log daily and I love to comment:)
  • playprettie1
    playprettie1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Im here everyday...holding myself (and my buddies) accountable. Feel free to add me!
  • danny7995
    Options
    Hi Lisa my name is Danny. I am 33 years old and I too have found great success through the use of MFP. I have been a member of MFP since 2011 and I have now lost 175 lbs to date. I am feeling great and always looking to pay it forward. I have sent you a friend request. Feel free to drop me a message anytime. I am here to help.
  • Lisa_licious
    Options
    Wow Danny! 175 pounds! That's amazing! Accepted your request :)
  • sunshineshell81
    sunshineshell81 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I will gladly be your friend :o) I've logged everyday for the past 390ish. Sending a request :o)
  • Lisa_licious
    Options
    Sunshineshell... 92 pounds! You guys rock!
  • SLHartman
    SLHartman Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I log everyday as well! I love the community and support it brings. Friend Request sent!
  • nikongirl29
    nikongirl29 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just hit day 110 of logging :) Anyone feel free to add me!
  • MizzLoma
    MizzLoma Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hihi! I log daily and am also looking for a group of encouraging friends. Request sent!
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for 7 weeks and absolutely love it. It really is the best I've done in any program that I've been following. I owe alot of my commitment to some fabulous MFP friends.

I'm looking to add a few more friends to my possy. If you are the cheer leading type who log daily and are serious about losing weight then we'd be great friends!

Oh -- you wrote "POSSY". I am SO glad I re-read that. I took that in an entirely different direction, lady. :laugh:
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Add me I am all about the high fives! I try to log everyday. Just started using the diaries and they rock. The more motivational friends I can get the better. :D
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    lololol ( sorry the post above me just cracked me up )
  • loladeangelo
    loladeangelo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I've been on MFP for some time but haven't been very active in the community. I'm looking to be more involved and I definitely log in daily!
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily, feel free to add me!
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    I am here daily too, anyone please feel free to add me! :happy:
  • dalemckeown
    dalemckeown Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have been logging daily since joining a couple of weeks ago. Anyone, feel free to add me, I could use motivation too! especially while i get through my current injury!

Dale
  • Lovinglish
    Lovinglish Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I surely am and feel free to add me