Need new friends with Tyroid problems or Addison's disease

Options
I am fairly new to this site and I have Grave's disease and would like to have some new friends that also have thryoid problems to see if you guys are having the same problems that I have on daily basis. I also have just been told in November of 2012 that I have Addison's disease ....... so if any of you know any info about that - it would be great too!!!

Replies

• pastamomma
    pastamomma Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi "ihavehope4me". I have hypothyroidism and Addison's disease. I've gained a bunch of weight after being put on steroids for the Addison's and so I'm going to try (again) to take it off. I hope this journey is going well for you.
  • youcandooeet
    youcandooeet Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have hypothyroidism, and one of my uncle's has Addison's. Feel free to add me :)
  • valeriebenjamin1
    Options
    I had a thyroidectomy in 1997 -- feel free to add me
  • BeckyBee78
    Options
    I have Addison's and Type 1 diabetes. It's not an easy road to weight loss with those steroids, is it? Hope things are going well!
  • Jille0
    Jille0 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have sent you a friend request. I am hypothyroid and have secondary adrenal insufficiency as part of the after effects of radiation on my pituitary. I am working on the weight loss again.