Insanity.

Options
Okay, so I tried to do a search online and found no results. I am looking for links to watch the insanity workouts online. If I really do like it I will buy the program but I don't see myself spending over $100 on a program that I have never tried. And why is it so much?? I spent $3 dollars for 30 Day Shred on Amazon!??!

Replies

• tynishabeezfit
    tynishabeezfit Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I don't think you can. All I can say is that it's worth the money and your weight loss. Even if you buy it and don't like it you can get your money back.

I just finished round 2 of Insanity and starting Turbo fire next.
  • Musouls
    Options
    I have nieces that swear by it. I tried it with them but not yet in the cardio shape to complete such an intense workout. Good luck.
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Try eBay and craigslist. I've been able to get all my beachbody programs for under 50 bucks. They are worth spending money on, but not as much as beachbody wants full price. Most programs come with 10+ DVDs plus guidebooks, recipes, journals, measuring tapes, toning/resistance bands etc. So yeah, they are gonna cost a little more than your single Jillian DVD.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    You can watch clips of each workout on Youtube,just to get a gist of what you'll be doing. As far as buying the program, don't. Just download it online for free
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    you can see some of the workouts on youtube
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You can watch clips of each workout on Youtube,just to get a gist of what you'll be doing. As far as buying the program, don't. Just download it online for free
    ^^This. Join the world of torrenting.
  • erookjr
    erookjr Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Um... I lost 45 lbs on this program and I'm still on it. I was a FAT GUY not in shape AT all and I did it and stayed consistent. Check out my profile and pictures to see shirtless pic and check out my pic below. DEFINITELY worth the money.

8a5cbc57-efe4-4794-a53a-28e6239eea96.jpg