Hello

Options
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I found the MFP app on Tuesday and started Wednesday (3/24). So far I love it. Between the iPhone and the website I feel like I have the best of both worlds. :) I am a big Coke and Sprit drinker so this week I was able to cut them out with the help of Sprit Zero.

My goal is to loose 40 pounds by the time I turn 40 in Nov 2010 (and if I make it to 30 I will be happy with that too). I have heard that as you get older is is harder to loose the extra pounds and I am starting to feel the effect of that.

Looking forward to this journey.

Replies

• coniconstance
    coniconstance Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I wish you well on your journey.. turning 40 will be much better with a few extra pounds gone. Cutting soda out is a BIG deal. Eventually you may want to think of cutting the diet drinks too.. but for right now switching to diet is perfect.
  • sheydab
    sheydab Posts: 11
    Options
    That is great! I love this site, very inspiring and keeping track of everything I put in my mouth makes me really watch. Remember, you eat it you wear it.
  • cola4surf
    cola4surf Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey ads!

i just found this 2 weeks ago and love it. I think it is a great tool to promote lifestyle change. It is not about dieting, more about making healthy choices. It has also encouraged me to exercise more. My one important rule: a commitment to log everything I eat, even if it exceeds my limit. I actually don't get discouraged as it has helped me alter my diet a little each day.

I am trying to get in shape too: 40 in August!