Zumba Fitness Core Wii

Options
Does anyone else use Zumba Fitness Core on their Wii? I'm having some issues with the calorie counter and I want to know if anyone else is having this problem. I have Zumba 1 and 2 for Wii and when I do a full length medium or high intensity class my calorie count is in the same range(900-1300 calories depending on intensity) but when I do a medium intensity class on Core the count is significantly lower even though my technique is in the 90th percentile. I checked to make sure that I entered my weight and everything is entered properly. Does anyone else have issues with Zumba Core counting calories?

Replies

• MajescoSupport
    Options
    Hello, this is Majesco's customer support. I see that you are having some issues with the calorie counter. How significantly lower is your score on the medium intensity classes? Have you noticed this on any other difficulty?
  • brendak94
    Options
    I actually have that problem too the the XBOX. It's happened a couple of times when I did a full length class. Tonight for example, i had 5 stars, 90% on technique, and only 74 calories burned. On a normal day I'm between 850-1000 calories.
  • MajescoSupport
    Options
    @brendak94- The Xbox 360 version of the game counts calories a bit differently than the Wii version. Your game may be conflicting with the exercise info attached to your gamer profile. To access the your gamer profile's exercise info, go to the system setting and select 'Profile'. From there, select 'Manage Exercise info'. Enter all of your attribute information that will be attached to your profile and begin the game. This should improve the way to game counts your calories. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 1-800-826-0015. Our phone line are open Monday through Friday between the hours of 10 AM and 5 PM EST.
  • angelpooh1173
    angelpooh1173 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The calories burned on Zumba 1 and 2 are usually between 850-1345 on full length medium intensity class. With the Zumba Core game my my calories burned on medium or high intensity full length class is 500-600. I checked to make sure my weight was entered properly again and it is. I've also noticed this with the high intensity short class. Today I did it and it told me I only burned 110 calories.