bad day as far as cal goals wise...

xdudeitsliz
xdudeitsliz Posts: 38
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I have had a super bad day with my goals today, mainly because I was trying to get my bad food out of my system.. I went about 100-150 over I am not too sure. I am thinking that it won't affect me much but how do I really know? Will I be alright with this. I didn't lose any weight last week eating all my calories [1200] + my exercise cals [ranges from 300-700 on a daily basis] so I am going to try to eat about 1450 a day instead and see if that helps me out more, depending on how many cals I burn according to my HRM. I am stuck at a plateau and binge eating has been a problem this week and I am having issues fighting it. Now that the bad food is out of my house and will not be coming back, I can focus all week to achieve **Hopefully** a loss by next sunday! Opinions, thoughts? Etc..

Replies

• jdcole67
    jdcole67 Posts: 108 Member
    Rome wasn't built in a day, to quote a painful cliche, and it wasn't destroyed in a day either...now that you have cleared the "evil" out of your cupboards, refocus and you will be fine...I strive to stay within 10% of my goal every day, and when I go over too much, I make up for it with a few more minutes invested in exercise in the following days...hang in there, and good luck!
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    The approximation is that it take an excess of 3500 calories to gain a pound of fat, so you would have to go over like that every day for a month to gain a pound, just don't go over like that all the time and you'll be fine
This discussion has been closed.