Catchy subject line here

Options
I started insanity via YouTube the YouTube user then proceeded to take the videos down(which happened to be my 5th day) I got finished with the warm up when YouTube informed me the video was no longer available. Any who. With that said I was wondering if anyone had any digitall files(I can watch on my ipad2) of the entire insanity work out(60 day)? I am also interested in p90x basic or any other beach body work outs. Money is really tight right now or I would of purchased numerous beach body work outs by now Haha!!! I really do not have time to go a gym seeing as I work nights and I usually work out right after I get home from work(around 8 am) and in bed by 9am and sleep pretty much all day. Any POSITIVE help or comments would be appreciated, negativity need not comment thanks (: have a great Sunday.

Replies

• toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    edit:
    Doesn't appear they exist legally.
  • jimmie65
    jimmie65 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Catchy subject line here
    Is this a new euphemism for "I'm requesting pirated videos"?
  • Floridakidd407
    Options
    Sure am (: and I say this sarcastically because now a days DVDs come with digital copies and isn't illegal only if you sell them? At least that's what most of my DVDs say in their legal sections...it really doesn't matter...