Body in progress

Options
2»

Replies

• chipmunck76
    chipmunck76 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Interesting the arm band tattoo is missing from your first picture and that your belly button went from a outie to a innie.. Its amazing what photoshop can do!

You really have to pay attention of your SMART Comments!?! Do you know what is ''Mirror effect''

Tattoo is on my right arm.... when somebody take picture of you.... it's still on the right arm.

When you take a picture of yourself in the mirror it's show on the left arm... that is what we call ''Mirror effect''.
  • SunnyLynnie
    SunnyLynnie Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Tu es fantastique et tes progrès sont excellents. Les autres commentaires négatifs sont ridicules. Continue! C'est une des raisons pour lesquelles je ne mets plus de "posts" sur ce site. Je communique avec mes "amis" et c'est tout.
  • Stephy2469
    Stephy2469 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Bravo!
    Vraiment beau travail!
    Ceux qui sont dédié à prendre soin de leur corp , nutrition et exercise, savent que 6 semaine c'est emplement de temps pour avoir une belle transformation!
    Une vrai inspiration! :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Geez, people are so ready to pick apart others!!!:grumble:

You look awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • GetHotIn2014
    GetHotIn2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Dang, sure are lots of haters! Let's not forget that with that calorie intake and a lot of weight training for a man it is realistic they could make that change in that amount of time.
  • SunnyLynnie
    SunnyLynnie Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Dang, sure are lots of haters! Let's not forget that with that calorie intake and a lot of weight training for a man it is realistic they could make that change in that amount of time.

Agreed! We should celebrate each other's successes, not tear each other down. Isn't that what this site is really supposed to be about???!! Shame on you, haters and doubters! Go take care of yourselves and those you love and stop wasting your energy on being negative. Sheesh. This guy is new and he's trying to get some encouragement. He's doing well and you should all tell him so!!! Enough said.
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic job! It gives a lot of hope to some of that want a major transformation and imagine it will take SOOOOOO long! Thanks for sharing! Oh, and as far as the belly button comment... I too had an outie when my stomach was huge with baby but once I had my little bundle it sucked right back in! Good for you (and your girlfriend, Lol!)

Can you give any tips as to your main food staples while you've been training? Thanks in advance!

Edited to ask another question. Are you mainly lifting or do you throw any cardio work into the mix?
  • chipmunck76
    chipmunck76 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks again to everybody for your great comments,

mollepp,

I only did cardio (spinning bike HIIT) during christmas holyday ... where I lost most of my water retention. I am really strict on my diet... so I count every single calories with MFP app. Android and scanner is so helpfull to safe time and track everything ;O)

My weight training is intense, go to the gym don't talk to anybody, 30 sec between my series, I like heavy lift, which is hard to do on strict diet.

Plus I Drink alot of water, water evacuate burn fat... it a fact !!! Another important fact.... One cheating meal per week... this is really important to avoid any plateau, this cheating meal is a window of 3 hours that you can eat a Buffet if you want.

In general , I aim 150 grams of protein and more per day and I keep my calorie intake at about 1 700 cal / day. I'm a meat lover and I like protein shake, so protein intake is not an issue for me. My main issue is Veggies, yep, I'm a big baby who need to be force to eat is veggies lolll

And don't forget, if you have a big engine... you burn more fuel. I have a good background of wait training so bit more muscle than average people, that help to get lean quicker. The thing is when I stop working out for 2 month my body look flabby... not really sexy

My next step is HIIT training mix with weight training, I was supposed to start that training Feb 1st, but I was to busy at work to start it. But I should begin HIIT training soon.

So far, I feel lucky with my weight lost, but I need to get more cardio in my routine.

I still have these loves handles in my lower back... so hard for me to get them rid.

Any question feel free to send me an e-mail.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!