Challenge: Ripped in 30......Need motivation!

Options
I love workout DVD's, however, I get bored easily and have a tendency to use many different DVD's in one week! I really want to take 4 weeks and complete Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30! I want to see what type of results I have after 4 weeks. Does anyone want to join in completing the program??? I could use the motivation to work through it and would love some companions to discuss what changes you are experiencing!! I am planning on starting today and will probably do each workout 5 to 6 times in that week!!!

Replies

• workinprogress007
    workinprogress007 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am planning to start it on Friday after I've completed the 30 Day shred, which should be Thursday. I'd love to join you then, I could always use some motivation!
  • Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Sounds good!!!
  • Amlike79
    Amlike79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i've been wanting to start this dvd for weeks... Hmmmm. I'll come back to this post if i actually accomplish this today. Accountability would be good....
  • Heidi_20
    Options
    That's what I want too!!! If you start anytime this week let me know and we will cheer each other on!!
  • Heidi_20
    Options
    Week 1 Day 1 complete! Measured myself this morning for baseline and so the journey begins!!! Used 7.5lbs weights and felt really good!!
  • aairs1
    aairs1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'll join, I am planning on starting this workout today. I have done the 30 day shred a few times but have never been able to finish the 30 days. How often are you going to do the workout?
  • JOYOUS62
    JOYOUS62 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have a done a few days of it but not consistently due to my work pattern but I am on holiday this week and plan on doing 9 days straight and energy permitting want to try and do it twice a day every other day, maybe once in the morning and once after lunchtime
  • kirinalacis
    Options
    I've been doing Shed & Shred for 2 weeks, at least 5x a week - it's tough, but I LOVE it! I'm already stronger and feel much more firm all over. My shoulders and arms look strong, and I can feel my muscles in my obliques and back already. Yay!
    It's very tiring, I'm on the floor a lot after but so worth it. You CAN do this!
  • nora_j
    Options
    I just finished Week 1, Day 1 today and then saw this thread! I definitely need some motivation and accountability.
  • Heidi_20
    Options
    Nice to see some fellow workout partners!! I'm planning on working out 5 to 6 times per week! I want to go through the entire 4 week session! I'm not going to have set workout days because my weeks change so much I don't want the pressure! I just want to at least get 5 or 6 workouts within the week
  • Heidi_20
    Options
    Congrats on completing the first day!
  • Heidi_20
    Options
    Week 1 day 2 done!!! Feeling good today and not too sore!
  • eloisemonteiro
    eloisemonteiro Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I use my ipod during this dvd lol , listen to something I like instead of Jillian makes me push through easily :)
  • Heidi_20
    Options
    Im going to make a group if anyone wants to join!!
  • bamboozle_98
    bamboozle_98 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started Friday and took Sunday off due to not being able to go upstairs in my home!!! Can we say SORE....so at least I know its working. Would like to join...will be picking back up tonight. Level 1 day 3!!!! God help me....

Would love to join because this thing is kicking my butt!!!
  • eloisemonteiro
    eloisemonteiro Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Im going to make a group if anyone wants to join!!

I'm already in this group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/11717-ripped-in-30-partners
    Feel free to join us if you want to :)
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I did that last September and I loved it! I now rotate 7 of her DVDs. I'm kind of obsessed with her haha. Have fun!! You can do it!!
  • LaChinaDoll
    LaChinaDoll Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Day 1 feel free to add me. I felt the burn!
  • LaChinaDoll
    LaChinaDoll Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Curious of calorie burn for week 1?
  • horseryder77
    horseryder77 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'll join in! Was going to start today but I ended up with another migraine so I haven't gotten a chance to workout.
    I tend to get them when I'm stressed- and graduation (college) is right around the corner! So I think getting ripped would be a good distraction :)

I'm the same as you though, I've started this program and the 30 DS BILLIONS of times. I never get past week 2. >.<
    Motivation needed! Let's do this. I'll hopefully start tomorrow!