90 days of MFP...

Options
I'm 90 days 'on my way', to a healthier and slimmer life. Lost over 35 pounds by now (weigh in tomorrow ;) )
and this is how that looks...

First picture was taken on oktober 22 when my mini was brought to my place. Second picture was taken a few days ago, on februari 7th, walking with my mare.
ikop22oktober.jpg

ikop7februari.jpg

And this is how that looks in a T-shirt... (the last one was taken last night, haven't put my weight on that one yet but that's about 215.5 lbs now, weigh in tomorrow)
26112012z.jpg

112013z.jpg

1022013.jpg

Still have a lóng way to go, not even half way yet, but I'm gonna get there!

Replies

• sangela17
    Options
    Good Job!!!! You are certainly on your way and that's awesome! Your mare is lovely, BTW! I used to board my horse at a barn that had minis. I enjoyed working with them, the trainer showed them halter and driving.
    Keep up the awesome work! :)
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Looking good!

What changes have you made in your daily life?? Excercise, portion control, avoiding specific foods???
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    You look great & I love the animal pics! Congrats on your success thus far! :smile:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great progress!!! You're on your way, girl!:flowerforyou:
  • DutchFrancis
    DutchFrancis Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :D It sure makes me feel good about myself that I'm finally succeeding in losing weight.

Soniabogonia, I didn't change that much actually. I just started logging my food here and after two days I saw that, although I wasn't eating large amounts of food, I could make better choises in the things that I ate, so that's what I'm doing. In general that means less snacking and eating between meals, I try to stay low on carbs but most of the time I eat pretty 'normal'. I don't exercise much because of my bad ankle, I will go to the gym to build musscle and tone my body when I've lost some more so I'll have less weight on the ankle. I do walk with my dogs a lot and of course have my chores at the barn and walk with my horse. I'm not riding her yet 'cause I told myself I can't ride here unless I've lost enough weight. I have to reach 90 kg. before I'm 'allowed' to ride her (she's a pony of just 14.1 hh ). For now that's working, I know I probably will have to work harder to lose weight once I get closer to my goal but so far I've lost an average of 2 pounds a week so that's fast enough.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!