no results,help!!

I have been exersizing 5 days a week(cardio). Trying to to eat within the number of calories given by MFP. and have lost one pound this far. I am very short and 50 years. Feel like giving up . PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    You lost a lb. That's results. How many calories are you eating and are you eating back your exercise calories?
  • zahid222
    zahid222 Posts: 233 Member
    I have 1200 calories most days I eat back some colories if not all
  • 1st, remember that the pound did not get there in 1 day or 1 month, so they are definately not coming off in that time frame either. Do not give up!!!! Jillian Michaels has a site where you can figure out the amounts of what food you should be eating. I'm sure there are others too. You may want to consider finding a strenghth training workout to go with your cardio. Then, like some one else mentioned, look at the food your eating. There are lots of great bookks like the abs diet cookbook. Smoothies with protein powder are great. Good luck!!! You can do it!!!
  • zahid222
    zahid222 Posts: 233 Member
    Thanks so much. I tried weight training and devoloped tendinitis . The doctor said to give it a rest for now. Thats why I am only doing cardio. My started the c25k on the treadmill . And will also try the protein shakes you mentioned. Do you have to suscribe to Jillian to figure out what you should eat?