New here!

Options
I am new here because I have been working out for about 14 months and now have hit a rut or a plateau or really just a standstill. I have lost 70 pounds and am need to lose another 20-30. I signed up with myfitnesspal.com in hopes that by diligently tracking what I eat, I can start up the weight loss again. I am hoping for a good support system here and lots of awesome tips and encouragement!! Here's to picking up the pace again, lol :)

Replies

• bsellers
    bsellers Posts: 6
    Options
    Welcome! This site has done wonders for me so far. It really helps me track what I eat and how much I eat. Hope it works just as well for you!
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And congrats on losing 70lbs. That's awesome :drinker:
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I to lost 70 pounds and plateau. I gave up and gained back 18 pounds. I always heard you should count your calorie intake but never took it seriously. I have been hear on this site for almost two weeks and it has taught be alot. I thought I knew alot about weight loss but came to realize I didnt have much of a clue..lol. I guess losing 70lbs was luck. People on hear have great advise that you won't hear from other sites without having to pay for it and who really wants to pay for something that you dont know if its going to work.

Good luck to you and welcome you hear.