Joined 2-10-13

New today. Heard great things about this site and can't weight to see results! Also heard great things about the support system.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Sending you a request! I log everday and check in many times a day - addicted i know!! I find it really really helps and building up a good network of friends is great. I have friends who run / train for at least 3 hours a day and i have friends that walk 1/2 hour every other day, as long as we support each other and motivate each other is all i ask!!! Welcome!!
  • Welcome!
  • tattoogal77
    tattoogal77 Posts: 72 Member
    Welcome to one of the best places you could be to get healthy! I have been on here now for two weeks(second time around) and found that I enjoy it more than ever! The message boards are awesome and provide alot of motivation and support. Add me as a friend if you would like. I am on here everyday, couple times a day. I love talking to others and supporting them in the good and bad moments :-)
  • Hi & Welcome! This IS a great site and there are really supportive people here :smile:
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    welcome
  • Jinger12785
    Jinger12785 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Friend, You will love the site. It is great to see the support system you get when on here. Like lilgemforget stated you become addicted and that is a good thing!!! I also I'm on here throught out the day always logging after I eat as to keep myself on track, I like to be consistant. The first two weeks just log whatever you eat even if you are over it is a great learning tool that teaches you how much a true serving is and what is the best nutrional foods for you. Use all the tools it gives you. You will do great!!!!
  • JeLlY_BeAn420
    JeLlY_BeAn420 Posts: 1 Member
    Just started today looking for new friends so u can add me
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Hello, MFP is a great way to be accountable for what you eat daily and it also is a great way to give and gain support from others! I have had an account for over a year. I lost about 25 pounds but over the summer didn't log in much. I have been back on for a few weeks now. Good luck to you. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like and we can support each other!
  • thanks!
  • Hi!

I just joined this weekend and I'm looking for friends and support too!

Good luck!

Beth