late dinner

Options
Hello everybody,

I have a small challenge but have some questions, I weighed 53.5 aprox two weeks ago, now I way 52.5kg, my goal is to reach 50kg

1. does it make a difference at wich time I eat dinner? I sleep 1am so I dine at 20 or 21, because otherwise I get hungry, Is there a difference in weighloss if I ate dinner at lets say 18?

2. is it realistic to reach my goal weight in three more weeks?

3. Fitness pal suggets that I eat 1200 kcal everyday, I sometimes eat under, how does that effect my weigh loss

I eat middle eastern food, and sometime its difficult to find how much the food contains :s thats annoying. My biggest struggle is that sometimes i have diffeculties listing the food in the right amount. What do you peep do? do you weigh every meal?

thank you in advance

Replies

• zilea
    zilea Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    It's been proven that it doesn't matter what time you eat. Reaching your goal weight in three weeks just depends on how much you have to lose. Try not to eat under 1200 calories. I've been there and what they say is true – you gain it all right back as soon as you start eating regularly again if you let your body get used to eating so little.