• SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Squats. THE DEVIL'S EXERCISE.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Elliptical.

A treadmill can train you to be a better runner. A stationary bike can trail you to be a better biker. Weights just plain make you stronger. Yoga and pilates are good for balance and flexibility.

WTF does an elliptical do other than make you a better ellipticaller?

Plus, after my stress fracture, the unnatural movements of it made me feel like someone was trying to rip my foot off.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Anything that involves jumping/bouncing around. The chest twins HATE that.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Anything plank related, which means despising the second level of the 30DS.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Ellipticals are good for building strength around the knees. They were invented to rehab knee injuries.
  • Lalaj100
    Lalaj100 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Spinning classes are pure evil. Maybe I can deal when I'm smaller but for now spinning is the work of Lucifer himself!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    The elliptical can go ****tical off a clifftical.
  • littlekat1
    littlekat1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    1. running on a treadmill - I only do it if it is raining (cloud to ground lightening)
    2. squats - hate em, but they work wonders on the *kitten*
    3. lunges - hate em, but they work magic on the quads, legs...
  • Faded_Memories
    Options
    ALL OF THEM.

Hoping that will change soon. :)
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Anything one would do in bootcamp including push ups, burpees, mountain climbers, army crawl, etc.
  • Sharkington
    Options
    Running is for "low-skill" people? :huh: Lol, uh...okay,

But to answer your question, I dislike doing planks and the elliptical machine (the latter of which I do on the cardio days where I am not derping around with my low-skill running exercise. Sometimes I need a bit of a challenge, I guess. :tongue: )
  • ebailey710
    ebailey710 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Burpees, mountain climbers (pretty much anything in planks right now), pushups, and Turkish get-ups.
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Anything Jillian Michaels exhorts me to do.
  • FinallyFitMommy
    FinallyFitMommy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Running man! It kills my shins, and it just sucks! I'd do (Almost) anything else.
  • thedescentofhope
    thedescentofhope Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I vote to ban jumping jacks.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    YOGA!
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Team sports. I hate them, and I'm also terrible at them. These two things form a continuous feedback loop.

Cross-fit. I just don't get it, it feels weird, and Mr. Teacher jumping up and down yelling at me isn't improving my comprehension.

Burpees - I think these were designed specifically to exhaust and humiliate. Is there any practical application for them?!?

Push-ups -HATE them. Like burpees, I've had too many instructors who used them just to punish, exhaust and humiliate us.

Pull-ups - I've never been able to do these, and it's just humiliating everytime somebody demands them.

Back extensions with weights. I had a personal trainer insist on this one. I don't know it it's good for me, but I get a backache for at least 5 min after every set.

EDIT: Last but not least, running. I admire people who can run every day, but it just turns my feet into blistered hamburger.
  • TodayYesterday
    TodayYesterday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Planks - because they always hurt my back after
    Push Ups - because I never seem to be able get better at them. still on my knees. still not going down all the way
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Burpees by far hate them