can not believe

Options
Manapaws
Manapaws Posts: 72 Member
I have now seen it all at the gym. Yesterday while working out a woman was at the gym in a bright pink outfit, ( not the point) in her hair she had about a 3" bright pink flower, wish i got a picture. Understanding hair bands and clips to keep the hair out of the way. Come on a flower.

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Maybe it makes her feel pretty. *shrug*
  • FitnessWithaTwist
    Options
    SAME. this woman at my gym wears a flower in her hair at my gym to..its a big one and she always wears it. ithink shes in her late 60's..goofy lookin grandma. after that, i started to look at everybody as a character..the guy with the sunglasses on, the guy who always wears the ryu hat, the motorcycle jacket guy..and so on...
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Flowers in my hair make me feel happy :flowerforyou:
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I have now seen it all at the gym. Yesterday while working out a woman was at the gym in a bright pink outfit, ( not the point) in her hair she had about a 3" bright pink flower, wish i got a picture. Understanding hair bands and clips to keep the hair out of the way. Come on a flower.

I know, right? How can you possible workout with someone wearing a flower In their hair. There should be a rule.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    3583_dont-hate.gif

wedding-hair-accessories-flowers.jpg

I THINK ITS PRETTY!!!!! lol...
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    3583_dont-hate.gif

wedding-hair-accessories-flowers.jpg

I THINK ITS PRETTY!!!!! lol...

Oooooohhhh :bigsmile:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Leave Niecy alone! :grumble:

NNinenergetix.jpg

I miss her on Clean House so much.
  • TrishLG
    TrishLG Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I like exercising at home, or going for a walk.
    If I walk out the door, I can be done in less time than it takes me to go to and from the gym.
    Some people prefer to connect, and the flower may draw friendly notice.
    The gym also draws exhibitionist, and that is not a negative comment!
    If I had the body, I would flaunt it too.
    Then some people who wear a uniform, work out duds-in this case, try to keep a bit of individual identity.
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Yay for judging people on what they wear!
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Hey, if it makes it more fun for her to exercise that way or makes her feel better about herself, then more power to her!
    Personally I wouldn't want to fuss with a flower that would probably fall out or catch on something, but that's just me. If a flower would make exercising more likely or easier, I'd be happy to spend the money on a whole bouquet!
    Keep going to the gym -- you're likely to see much more entertaining and unbelievable stuff.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MyPsalm63
    Options
    I don't see the big deal. Some women like those, whether its at the gym or not. I know a girl who shows up ALL decked out, she's gorgeous. I don't think its silly or weird. It's what makes her comfortable!

Edit for typos
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Flowers in my hair make me feel happy :flowerforyou:

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me fell happy.