Anymore teachers out there?

Options
Surprised at how many teachers are on here!! Anymore teachers want to be friends?

Replies

• SheriKCourtney
    Options
    I am a teacher! I would love to have some friends that are teachers too. BTW - I am also new to MFP ~ so I may ask you for lots of advice. Add me if you wish. ;o) :wink:
  • nicnoc1981
    Options
    I am a teacher! I would love to have some friends that are teachers too. BTW - I am also new to MFP ~ so I may ask you for lots of advice. Add me if you wish. ;o) :wink:

Have added you :smile:
  • yvonnemwende
    yvonnemwende Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey........my name is Yvonne and been on here for a while, but i wasn't committed to logging in everyday. but I have finally decided to to be active on here.
    i am ready to make a change in my life........am 60 pounds overweight and its my goal to get rid of it this year!!!! ready for a new me!!! .......add me and we can be fitness pals and motivate each other........
  • ausped
    ausped Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i will add you
  • nicnoc1981
    Options
    hey........my name is Yvonne and been on here for a while, but i wasn't committed to logging in everyday. but I have finally decided to to be active on here.
    i am ready to make a change in my life........am 60 pounds overweight and its my goal to get rid of it this year!!!! ready for a new me!!! .......add me and we can be fitness pals and motivate each other........

Have added you :happy:
  • nicnoc1981
    Options
    i will add you

All confirmed :happy:
  • miamiink89
    miamiink89 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm a teacher too :)
  • nicnoc1981
    Options
    I'm a teacher too :)

Added you. What do you teach? Well done on the 20lb loss!!
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    There is a group called "Teachers Take Charge". We're all here but we run into each other everywhere. :)

Monica
  • nicnoc1981
    Options
    Bump
  • catbit
    catbit Posts: 28
    Options
    I am also a teacher, amazing how many teachers are doing this! Added you :smile:
  • nicnoc1981
    Options
    I am also a teacher, amazing how many teachers are doing this! Added you :smile:

Just accepted! I wonder if it's teaching that makes us put weight on? :wink:
  • catbit
    Options
    I just started 2 weeks ago, so I am new at this, and I am a teacher too:smile:
  • happierandstronger
    Options
    I'm a teacher!!!! I've sent you a request :)
  • strawberrylola
    strawberrylola Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am a TA do I count??
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am a teacher too!!! I teach 4 year old kindergarten...love them and they keep my on my toes!!! What ages/ grades does everyone else teach?
  • nicnoc1981
    Options
    I'm a teacher!!!! I've sent you a request :)

Accepted :-)
  • nicnoc1981
    Options
    I am a TA do I count??

Yes you count lol :-)
  • nicnoc1981
    Options
    I am a teacher too!!! I teach 4 year old kindergarten...love them and they keep my on my toes!!! What ages/ grades does everyone else teach?

I'm in the UK so think it works slightly differently to you. I teach 16-19 year olds (college students) Sent request too :-)
  • catbit
    Options
    I am a teacher, new to this, and will need motivation and support. Add me if you wish:smile: