Shropshire UK Here, Many Other UK Users?

Options
Hello all,

Been using LoseIt for a year now and have had some good results when the motivation's been there. Decided to move over to MFP as there's a phone app and all the foods I eat are already in a database.

So, about me... I'm just turned 36, live just over in Wales on the border with Shropshire, and would like to drop to 13st from the 13'10 I am currently. I play squash do a bit of running but really struggle to not eat rubbish! Work is stressful and there's often no time for a proper lunch which leads to snacking and guzzling when I get home from work.

I need to lose weight and get fitter so I can feel better in myself and set a better example to my two girls (3 and 6). Thinking of entering a few challenging activities for charity to try and motivate myself but could do with a few friends on here to help as well.

Replies

03428 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK too! From Berkshire, but living in Edinburgh right now :)
    good luck! feel free to friend request :)
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Berkshire too, add me if you wish...
  • CoulsdonEagle
    Options
    from Surrey here, just joined and happy to be motivated or to motivate others
  • Sita7
    Sita7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    From Glasgow :) feel free to add, could do with more support! :D
  • pangy1958
    pangy1958 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    From Worcestershire
  • hyphenbobbit
    hyphenbobbit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Living in Devon,Uk (originally from 'Up North' in Hull). 41, married with 3 children 9, 5 & 4. Looking to lose about 12lb. Will send friend request.
  • skiersteve12345
    skiersteve12345 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Living in bishops stortford (herts) only been on here two days feel free to add !
  • wannabegymfreak
    Options
    Hello, I am from Southampton and work crazy hours so find not giving into chocolate cravings when tired a REAL test of willpower - which I have failed at this weekend, in spectacular fashion! Would love to motivate others and have some help in loosing 2 stone - 10st is my goal, so please do say hello and I'll try and help get you to yours too!
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm from oxford. Feel free to add me.

I'm almost at goal weigh but need tone up a lot. Need to get rid of several inches!!
    Xxx
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    Somerset lad here, and 52lbs down so far!
  • BigG1978
    BigG1978 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello Baz-Man - a proud Salopian here!

Just over the border from Wales on the Shropshire side though - feel free to add me (first 'other' Salopian I have seen on here tbh, thought I was on my own there for a while - lol)
  • Wol5894
    Wol5894 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Originally from Birmingham but have been living in Scotland for past 21+ years - feel free to add me.
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi, Oxfordshire here but used to live in Telford ..... When we moved back to Oxfordshire I :sad: :sad: :sad: all the way back !!!!! Lol - its a beautiful part of the country you live in - I :heart: it there

Good luck with your weight loss & feel free to add

X
  • groke101
    Options
    Greetings from Cumbria, hit 13 stone yesterday! Will send friend request.
  • F1uffy123
    F1uffy123 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Gloucestershire here. Feel free to add me
  • jst1986
    jst1986 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Good evening from Leeds!

There are plenty of UK folks on here - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/150-team-uk
  • Mikel19842013
    Options
    As above, Leeds
  • sineadlpb
    sineadlpb Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from London, living in Leeds at the moment for uni though.
  • jst1986
    jst1986 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hurrah for Leeds!
  • alfie1313
    alfie1313 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey there :-))) Im from Shropshire! Please feel free to add me, you would be a most welcome addition to my friends list :-))) in fact the more the merrier, anyone would be most welcome to add me :-)))

Lynn