Circuit Training Workouts

Options
Anyone have any circuit trainings they would like to share? I like one's that include cardio, I just started doing these last week and OMG I love them! It's constantly changing and it makes me feel like I did a kick *kitten* workout! :)

Replies

• aimeehaven
    aimeehaven Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and ripped in 30 dvds! Absolutely love them. She does 3 minutes strength 2 minutes cardio and 1 minute abs. I have had fabulous results with 30 day shred the two times I have completed the program and am halfway through ripped in 30. Deff give it a shot...I love circuit training too!
  • ktrichards06
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and ripped in 30 dvds! Absolutely love them. She does 3 minutes strength 2 minutes cardio and 1 minute abs. I have had fabulous results with 30 day shred the two times I have completed the program and am halfway through ripped in 30. Deff give it a shot...I love circuit training too!

I am one of the weird ones but I am not a fan of doing workout dvds. I just don't push myself like I should, whereas at the gym I push myself harder each time.
  • ValerieMomof2
    ValerieMomof2 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred as well and then took certain things and did my own version each time
  • LAD1981
    LAD1981 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I downloaded HIIT timer onto my phone which I use for my music in the gym, you programme whatever you want into it.
    I set up my room with a jump rope, step, dumbells, sandbag etc

I have 20 minute plan, 1 minute arms, 1 minute legs, 1 minute cardio, 1 minute cardio, 1 minute abs, rest for 10 seconds .. repeat til 20 minutes is up, it beeps each minute so you move immediately onto the next.

Example: 1 minute bicep curls, 1 minute step lunges, 1 minute jump rope, 1 minute box jump squats, 1 minute crunches - rest - go again but different each time - I took the 30 day shred off the net for ideas and mixed it up with stuff I enjoy doing. Love it
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I *LOVE* pinterest.com. I find so many cardio workout ideas there. Just search something like "cardio intervals" and away you go! YouTube is also fantastic! I will do anything with the word Zumba in it, and there are a lot of things out there! Good luck!
  • fight_for_fit
    Options
    I love doing circuit training! At the end of my workouts I always end it with a conditioning.
    Today I did 500meter rows, 10 dips, 5 pull ups, 50 sit ups, 10 push ups, 10 dips, 5 pull ups.
    I did that for 3 rounds for time. So I didn't take any rest in between.
    Yesterday I did 500 meter rows, 50 kettle bell swings, 40 jump squats, 30 burpees, 5 overhead squats. For as many reps as possible in 15 mins.