WATER!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• zewolf77
    zewolf77 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I find more than anything, a straw will make me drink more water.

I bought a Rubbermaid water bottle that holds 32 oz (so 4 cups) and it has a straw. I will easily drink 2 of them at work and then I drink one more at home.

I don't know what kind of magical powers a straw has, but I ALWAYS drink more water from a straw.

^^^ Same. I have a 20 oz tumbler with a straw/lid on it. I tried water bottles, open cups, mugs, all kinds of stuff and struggled to get the water in.. got the tumbler (from doing a corporate challenge at work) and have no problem putting away 4 (or more) a day.
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Have you ever tried herb infused water (like peppermint or lavender) or cucumber water. They are much healthier than crystal light.
  • meadow_sage
    Options
    You can take fresh strawberry halves and put them in a pitcher with some water and let it sit in the fridge for about a day. It makes it nice and refreshing.

OH, I will be doing this.
  • Jenniferhenry11
    Jenniferhenry11 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm was terrible about not getting enough water also. Now I carry my special water cup that holds 24Oz with me every where I go. And I LOVE cold water, the colder the better. It helps me drink more! :smile:
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Try putting cucumbers and lemon in your water! Its very tasty.
  • meadow_sage
    Options
    I recently made a pitcher of cucumber lemon water. I love it! I just sliced a whole lemon and half of a cucumber threw it in the pitcher with water and let it sit for about a day. It is delicious and really helps me drink water. It so refreshing too!

I've had this at a spa. It's great. I don't have a problem drinking water, though.....so, long as it's spring water. Some brands of filtered water are okay, too. Some brands taste just like tap water though, gross.
  • Sharkington
    Options
    I don't understand how some people have such a hard time drinking water - I have even seen some people on the forums say they choke or gag when they try drinking regular water. :noway: Buuuut, if you really can't stand the "taste" of flavorless liquid, try putting in lemon, or even raspberries in a water bottle, freeze it, then let it slowly melt throughout the day. Pretty good and no chemicals.