kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    dumb move! Dr Oz talks rubbish!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    tumblr_mb4p56YgHZ1rfja63o1_500.gif

Okay I can't quit laughing..
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    No to raspberry ketones. But I have seen studies that green bean coffe extract is supposed to be helpful. Havn't tried it though.

The only study that shows that green coffee been extract is helpful showed a 1 lb per week loss for 4 weeks, then nothing. It made no lasting effect on any persons metabolism or anything else and the placebo group had an almost similar response.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,900 Member
    It does work if you swallow the bottle instead of the keytones.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    The next time you have an urge to buy anything associated with Dr. Oz, just send me the money you were going to spend. You will get the same results, guaranteed.
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Any time you see Dr. Oz, just turn the TV off.

^^^THIS^^^ Dr. Oz is a quack!
  • ladypenel
    ladypenel Posts: 88 Member
    No to raspberry ketones. But I have seen studies that green bean coffe extract is supposed to be helpful. Havn't tried it though.
    can't tell if serious or...

NO. You don't buy weight loss. You get off of your *kitten* and earn it. There aren't any shortcuts. Ever.

This. :)
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    tumblr_lpist3gU7T1qbn4o5o1_500.gif
  • they are a waste of money ( I know I was a sucker to) fact is (like everyone is telling you) there is no short cuts, eat more whole foods, fuel your body with good things, an move..an cont to increase your movement..you didnt get unhealthy overnite you wont get healthy quick either...none of these fad diets work that is the only thing that has ever been proved..good luck on your journey you can do this!!!!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    oh-hell-no-toilet-funny-poop-demotivational-poster-1284074784.jpg
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    I suggest you try to return them and get your money back.
  • Meganalva
    Meganalva Posts: 282 Member
    I work in a pharmacy and the pharmacists can't stand him, he talks a bunch of crap about things he doesn't know and everyone listens to him like he's a God. Raspberry ketones have been proven unsafe scientifically, not recommended.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Snake oil, smoke and mirrors. There are several topics on MFP involving Dr. Oz.. Most agree that he's a quack. I think he's a quack. The only thing that works, short of surgery, is hard work and determination. Eat less. Exercise more.
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    There are no magic pills.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    Any time you see Dr. Oz, just turn the TV off.

For real.
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    The next time you have an urge to buy anything associated with Dr. Oz, just send me the money you were going to spend. You will get the same results, guaranteed.

this lol
  • tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    droz_zpsb4da2921.gif
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Jeez, I really wish this site had a search function so we wouldn't keep seeing the same topics over and over, day after day....oh, wait............
  • .Thanks all lol. A bit shocker. I am not looking for an easy way without working out or a magic pill, I was just, looking for an aided supplement to help. I'm on 1500 cal a day and cardio 4x a week of 800 calories burned each time. Have already dropped 21 lbs naturally.I really didn't want opinions on dr.oz, just raspberry ketone. Thanks all
    And btw, I'm new to this site and myfitnesspal , so thanks for all the sarcastic responses. You all are terrific! God bless. Hope not to offend anyone for me saying God.